Registration is open!
View the Surgery Summit Preliminary Program Guide
The Surgery Summit returns to the popular destination of Seattle, WA, October 6–8! The Summit is your ultimate destination for veterinary surgical continuing education and one stop for 20+ CE hours.
The entire surgical team can benefit from the well-rounded program, with topics ranging from Anesthesia for MIS Procedures and Cutting Edge Oncology to New Options in Pain Management and Regenerative Medicine.
Look forward to …
- Over 325 lectures covering the latest clinical and research information in the surgical and medical fields. Internationally recognized specialists will discuss their clinical experience as well as evidence-based scientific advances.
- 15 laboratories, including Canine Sports Medicine, Wound Management, Proximal Abducting Ulnar Osteotomy, and Minimally Invasive Surgery Training for Technicians.
- The prestigious Mark W. Allam Lecture presented by Dr. Dror Paley, founder of the Paley Institute and internationally recognized expert in limb lengthening and reconstruction.
- Keynote Lectures presented by leading specialists in veterinary surgery: Dr. Norm Ducharme on Equine Upper Airway Surgery, Dr. James Giles on The Role and Medical Management of Military Dogs in Combat, and Dr. Wayne McIllwraith on the Management of Equine Joint Disease.
- Informal Round Table Discussions focusing on diagnostic imaging, end of life discussions, building a functional surgical team, advances in spinal surgery, and more.