Save the date for the 2017 Surgery Summit in Indianapolis, IN!
Registration opens May 15!
October 11: Laboratories & Workshops
October 12–14: Seminars & Scientific Abstracts
JW Marriott Indianapolis
The ACVS Surgery Summit is more than learning surgical techniques.
From pre-op and surgery to post-op pain management and rehabilitation, excellence in all aspects of surgical case management is critical. The Surgery Summit delivers what you and your surgical team need to know for your patients to thrive.
Choose from over 300 CE hours to earn up to 20 hours of advanced level CE.
- Over 300 lectures covering the latest information in a broad range of seminars to include: thoracic lameness and surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, surgery site infections, and gastrointestinal surgery.
- 13 laboratories featuring our most popular and three new: Beginner-To-Advanced Tracheal Stenting, LocoRegional Analgesic Techniques, and VALS Laparoscopic Suturing Training Course.
- Keynote Lectures and Round Table Discussions include:
Alan Nixon, BVSc, MS, DACVS, Cornell University, Equine Orthopedics
Christopher Orton, DVM, PhD, DACVS, Colorado State University, Evolution of Tricuspid and Mitral Valve Surgery in Dogs
Todd Towell DVM, MS, DACVIM The Role of Body Weight in Osteoarthritis
- The prestigious Mark W. Allam Lecture, presented by Professor M.P. (Marlies) Schijven, MD, PhD, MHSc, Why Do People Feed Their Virtual Chickens in Farmville at Night? Medical Education: Game On!
- Programs specifically designed for residents, technicians, and general practitioners.
Reserve your accomodations by September 10, at the JW Marriott Indianapolis to receive the ACVS discounted rate.