The application submission deadline is January 15, 2024, at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time).
Before you apply
Applicants are encouraged to read the Instructions and Tips for submitting your ACVS Foundation research grant application online.
Applicants must view the Research Grant Application Workshop which focuses on the preparation of research grant proposals and provides guidance to aid in the application process. This free one-hour webinar offers one CE credit. The CE certificate is a required part of the application for a Diplomate Research Grant and a Surgery Resident Research Grant (available to surgery residents in the first two years at an ACVS registered residency training program). The CE certificate of completed training for the Research Grant Application Workshop can be used for the current year application as well as the next two application cycles. The CE certificate must be dated no later than January 8, one week prior to the deadline.
Documents for your application
There are seven sections (A-G) in the application. During the application process, you will be required to upload six documents in various sections of the application so as to ensure all mandatory documents are submitted. All documents should be prepared in advance, before starting the submission process. In Section G, the proposal followed by the rest of the mandatory documents must be merged into a single PDF and uploaded as a single file. PDF files can be combined together using Adobe’s free online PDF merging tool.
- Integrity Statement (Required in Section A)
- CE certificate from the Research Grant Application Workshop (Required in Section A)
- Biographical Sketch Form (Required in Section C)
- Signatures Form (Required in Section C)
- Budget Form (Required in Section E)
- Research Proposal followed by all mandatory documents in PDF format (Required in Section G). The research proposal must adhere to the formatting and content requirements as specified in the Proposal Format and Content Instructions.
Contact Tracey Delaney (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about submitting an application.