Supporting Innovative Educational and Research Opportunities!
The mission of the ACVS Foundation is to support the advancement of surgical care of all animals. As an independently-chartered nonprofit philanthropic organization, the ACVS Foundation is devoted to the advancement of surgical care of all animals through funding of educational and research opportunities for veterinary surgical residents and board certified veterinary surgeons.
Resources donated to the Foundation can be designated for a specific program(s) or to an endowment fund to support scientific and educational programs.
Through the generous support of ACVS Diplomates, general veterinary practitioners, animal owners and corporations, the ACVS Foundation:
- Has provided over $934,000 in research grant support over the last 16 years
- Presents continuing education at the ACVS Surgery Summit
- Co-publishes the Advances in Veterinary Surgery book series with Wiley-Blackwell
- Annually awards the Outstanding Surgical Residents and the Student Surgical Proficiency Awards
- Supports attendance of new board certified veterinary surgeons at the ACVS Surgery Summit
- Helps ease the suffering of practices’ clients through the Pet and Equine Memorial Programs
- Administers funding for the Canine Orthopedic Outcomes Measures Program
ACVS Foundation Newsletters
- ACVS Foundation Fall 2016 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Summer 2016 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Fall 2015 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Spring 2015 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Fall 2014 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Spring 2014 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Fall 2013 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Spring 2013 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Fall 2012 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Spring 2012 E-Newsletter
Make a statement regarding your commitment to veterinary medicine. Make a gift to the ACVS Foundation!