February 2 – February 3, 2015
Catamaran Resort Hotel
San Diego, California
Sunday, February 1, 2015: Orientation Session
Monday, February 2, 2015: Morning: Practical Examination; Afternoon: Case-Based Examination
Tuesday, February 3, 2015: Full day: Written Examination
Deadline to submit exam contract and supporting materials is December 12, 2014.
- Examination Fees: For 2015, the ACVS Examination fee is $1,450 for first time examinees. The re-examination fee (any portion of the exam) is $1,100.
- 2014 Examination Information Pamphlet – The 2015 Examination Information Pamphlet will be available mid-August. It provides additional information regarding examination rules and security, the examination schedule, a suggested reading list, and hotel accommodations. Anyone who has taken the ACVS Certification Examination in the past and those whose credentials are accepted this year (2014) will automatically receive the 2015 examination packet, which includes the examination contract, in mid-November 2014 (unless a candidate has failed to provide the ACVS office with a current valid email address).
There are two deadlines for submitting the required documentation. The documentation must be received at the ACVS office on or before these deadlines. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- November 21, 2014: The Accommodations for Examinees with Disabilities request form, with supporting documentation (if applicable). This form is required of all candidates. Those requesting accommodations MUST return TOGETHER, this form and the required supporting documentation.
- December 12, 2014: The completed and notarized ACVS Certification Examination Contract, Reply and Checklist, digital photo (if applicable) and appropriate fee
- 2014 ACVS Certification Examination Reading List (The reading list for the 2015 Examination will be available in August.)
- Sample Examination Questions
- Examination Committee
If you have questions regarding the examination, contact Lynne Marshall at email@example.com.