2019 ACVS Premier Sponsors
The Premier Sponsors Program was developed for companies that want to further enhance their relationship with ACVS Diplomates and the greater ACVS community.
For an annual contribution of $15,000 for a one-year contract term, companies receive exposure and visibility to ACVS’ top leaders and Diplomates, in ACVS' well-respected publications, electronic media and at the annual ACVS Surgery Summit. In addition to the annual contribution, Premier Sponsors are required to spend an additional $10,000 annually in support of programming for the ACVS Surgery Summit or other ACVS initiatives.
This program is ideal for organizations looking for:
- Year-round visibility in ACVS publications and electronic media
- Expanded recognition at the ACVS Surgery Summit
- Advance choice of sponsorship opportunities for the ACVS Surgery Summit
- Advance choice of exhibit booths for the ACVS Surgery Summit
- Complimentary registration at the ACVS Surgery Summit for six company representatives, including veterinarians and technicians attending for continuing education.
To ensure the uniqueness of the Premier Sponsor status and the distinct advantages of the program, ACVS limits the number of companies that can be designated as such.
ACVS Premier Sponsor Term and Fees:
Term: One (1) Calendar Year
Annual Fee: $15,000 with the visibility and recognition outlined in the Premier Sponsor Program Benefits link
Annual Required Support: $10,000 additional minimum to support ACVS programs and other mutually agreed upon programs. The benefits from this additional support are commensurate with the selected programs and events.
Total Commitment for the One-Year Term: $25,000
Limited Number of Premier Sponsors: 15
- Premier Sponsorship Program Benefits
- Profile of ACVS Diplomates and Surgery Summit Attendees
- Value of Laboratory Sponsorship for the ACVS Premier Sponsors Program
Members are encouraged to support ACVS Premier Sponsors, whenever possible. As a team, our goal is to facilitate better education and training of veterinary professionals.
For more information about the Premier Sponsors Program, contact Mike McNally, Industry Relations Manager, (301-916-0200 x100; firstname.lastname@example.org).