The ACVS Practice Partners Program offers an enhanced, unique opportunity for Diplomate-affiliated practices and hospitals to take advantage of benefits designed specifically to heighten awareness of their practices and hospitals to encourage distinctive quality of care by practice and hospital staff.
By participating in the ACVS Practice Partners Program with an annual fee of $4,000*, your practice or hospital can anticipate a rewarding year, while supporting the mission of ACVS — excellence in training and research.
All Practice Partners receive as a benefit of their partnership:
- Surgery Summit registration benefits:
- Complimentary registration for three employees (valued over $1000)
- Unlimited complimentary registrations for all technicians
- Complimentary registration for a referring veterinarian
- Advance opportunity to select Surgery Summit sponsorship
- Complimentary employment advertisements on the ACVS website
- “A Team Approach to Veterinary Surgical Care” brochures and “What is a Diplomate/Surgical Specialist?” posters to educate the public about board certification
- Prominent recognition as a Practice Partner:
- A Practice Partner plaque recognizing annual participation
- ACVS website, with a link to your practice’s or hospital's website
- Cut to the Point (CTTP), the monthly Diplomates’ e-bulletin
- Highlighted Practice Partner status for each Diplomate employee in the online Find a Veterinary Surgeon directory
- Surgery Summit Preliminary Program Guide, Final Program & Exhibits Guide and a prominent display
- Practice Partner name badges for all Surgery Summit attendees from your practice or hospital
*Practices and hospitals with multiple locations under the same ownership receive a special reduced fee amount for the additional Practice Partner locations. The fee for each additional location is $3,000 and each location receives the complete set of benefits.
For additional information, please contact Tamika Anderson, Project Coordinator, at 301-916-0200 x114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated June 2, 2017
Animal Specialty Group
Los Angeles, CA
Bay Area Veterinary Surgery
Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners
Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Specialists
Coral Springs Animal Hospital
Coral Springs, FL
Edinger Surgical Options, Inc.
Fox Valley Animal Referral Center
Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists
MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets
Northlake Veterinary Surgery
Ocala Equine Hospital, P.A.
Palm Beach Veterinary Specialists
West Palm Beach, FL
Pet Specialists of Monterey
Del Rey Oaks, CA
Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital
SAGE Centers for Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care
Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital
Southern Regional Veterinary Specialists
Upstate Veterinary Specialists
Veterinary Specialty Center
Buffalo Grove, IL
Veterinary Specialty Center of Delaware
New Castle, DE