Committed to Excellence in Veterinary Surgery
2017 ACVS Industry Partners
ACVS offers the Industry Partners Program for companies that want to go above and beyond in their support of the College. Opportunities can be created to match an Industry Partner’s strategic objectives while advancing ACVS’ programs.
As an ACVS Industry Partner, for an annual contribution of $30,000 for a three-year contract term, companies receive exposure and visibility to ACVS’ top leaders and Diplomates, in ACVS' well-respected publications, electronic media and at the annual ACVS Surgery Summit. In addition to the annual contribution, Industry Partners are required to spend an additional $10,000 annually in support of programming for the ACVS Surgery Summit or other ACVS initiatives.
With this highest level of support, a wide range of benefits provides significant reach and frequent exposure to ACVS’ top leaders, ACVS Diplomates and residents, and the greater veterinary market.
ACVS works one-on-one with its Industry Partners to assure the highest quality service:
- Unique opportunities to meet face-to-face with ACVS leadership
- Invitations to the “Leading the Way” Reception held during the ACVS Surgery Summit for informal dialog with ACVS leaders
- Year-round visibility and recognition as an ACVS Industry Partner
- Distinguished acknowledgement as an Industry Partner in:
- Veterinary Surgery, the official journal of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons and the European College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Cut to the Point, a monthly e-bulletin to ACVS Diplomates
- ACVS Surgery Summit materials
- ACVS website
- First choice of ACVS Surgery Summit sponsorship opportunities
- Advance choice and complimentary Surgery Summit exhibit booths
- Complimentary registration at the Surgery Summit for twelve company representatives, including veterinarians and technicians attending for continuing education
- Joint programs that meet the strategic goals of the Industry Partner and ACVS
ACVS Industry Partner Term and Fees:
- Term: Three (3) Consecutive Calendar Years
- Annual Fee: $30,000 with the visibility and recognition outlined in the Complete Comparison of Benefits
- Annual Required Support: $10,000 additional minimum to support ACVS programs and other mutually agreed upon programs. The benefits from this additional support are commensurate with the selected programs and events.
- Total Commitment for the Three-Year Term: $120,000
- Limited Number of Industry Partners: 10
- Complete Comparison of Benefits: ACVS Industry Partners, Premier Sponsors and Surgery Summit and Laboratory Sponsors
- Profile of ACVS Diplomates and Surgery Summit Attendees
- Value of Laboratory Sponsorship for the ACVS Industry Partners Program
Members are encouraged to support ACVS Industry Partners, whenever possible. As a team, our goal is to facilitate better education and training of veterinary professionals.
For more information about the Industry Partners Program, contact Mike McNally, Industry Relations Manager (301-916-0200 x100; email@example.com).