Supporting Innovative Educational and Research Opportunities!
The mission of the ACVS Foundation is to support the advancement of surgical care of all animals. As an independently-chartered nonprofit philanthropic organization, the ACVS Foundation is devoted to the advancement of surgical care of all animals through funding of educational and research opportunities for veterinary surgical residents and board certified veterinary surgeons.
Resources donated to the Foundation can be designated for a specific program(s) or to an endowment fund to support scientific and educational programs.
Through the generous support of ACVS Diplomates, general veterinary practitioners, animal owners and corporations, the ACVS Foundation:
- Has provided over $850,000 in research grant support over the last 15 years
- Presents continuing education at the ACVS Veterinary Symposium
- Co-publishes the Advances in Veterinary Surgery book series with Wiley-Blackwell
- Annually awards the Outstanding Surgical Residents and the Student Surgical Proficiency Awards
- Supports attendance of new board certified veterinary surgeons at the ACVS Veterinary Symposium through the Pet and Equine Memorial Programs helps ease the suffering of practices’ clients
- Administers funding for the Canine Orthopedic Outcomes Measures Program
ACVS Foundation Newsletters
- ACVS Foundation Spring 2013 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Fall 2012 E-Newsletter
- ACVS Foundation Spring 2012 E-Newsletter
Make a statement regarding your commitment to veterinary medicine. Make a gift to the ACVS Foundation!