The American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) makes several pages of its website available for advertisements.
- Website ads are posted for three consecutive months of the calendar.
- The same image will appear on multiple pages.
- Image may rotate with up to two other advertisements.
- Images cannot be changed during the three-month cycle.
Image files must follow the following specifications to be posted:*
- Image must be exactly 350 pixels wide with a height of 175 pixels.
- Scrolling images, such as an animated .gif file, will not be accepted.
- JPG files are acceptable. “High resolution” is not necessary.
- The URL must be provided at the time the image is submitted (if the ad should link to a website).
- The image file and URL must be emailed to Mike McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 10 working days before the start of the calendar month in which your ad will first appear.
If you are interested in placing an employment ad on the ACVS website, you can visit the employment opportunities advertising page.
*ACVS reserves the right to cancel orders if images do not meet the above specifications or are not considered to be in good taste. Inclusion of an advertisement or a hyperlink on the ACVS website is not, and should not be construed as, an endorsement of the product or service by ACVS.