The American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) makes several pages of its website available for advertisements.
- Are posted for up to three consecutive months (30, 60 or 90 days)
- Appear on multiple www.acvs.org website pages
- May rotate with up to five other advertisements, depending on the number of concurrent advertisers
Image files must follow the following specifications to be posted:*
- Image must be exactly 350 pixels wide with a height of 175 pixels.
- Scrolling images, such as an animated .gif file, will not be accepted.
- JPG files are acceptable. “High resolution” is not necessary.
- The URL must be provided at the time the image is submitted (if the ad should link to a website).
- Order form, image file and URL must be emailed to Mike McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org 10 business days before the run of your ad.
Web advertisement guidelines:
- If included in advertisement or hyperlink, the language “board eligible,” “board qualified,” and “individuals with credentials accepted by ACVS” are unacceptable under current guidelines. Guidelines established by the ACVS necessitate changing the terms “board eligible” or “board qualified” to “individuals who have completed residency training.” Additionally, the term “surgeon” can be used only to refer to ACVS board certified veterinary surgeons.
- The official name for the annual ACVS Surgery Summit is the year followed by the “ACVS Surgery Summit.” (e.g. “2018 ACVS Surgery Summit”)
If you are interested in placing an employment ad on the ACVS website, you can visit the employment opportunities advertising page.
*ACVS reserves the right to cancel orders if images do not meet the above specifications or are not considered to be in good taste. Inclusion of an advertisement or a hyperlink on the ACVS website is not, and should not be construed as, an endorsement of the product or service by ACVS.