Increasing Awareness About Veterinary Specialists
- Find a Veterinary Specialist tool, which allows animal owners to find ACVS and ACVIM Diplomates.
- A growing library of information for animal owners
- an overall description of a veterinary specialist, as well as the requirements for each type of specialty within ACVS and ACVIM
- Nearly 60 articles on a variety of health topics
- Videos of success stories for animals treated by specialists
- Social media outreach through Facebook and Twitter
- Public relations outreach
- We work with PR agency to promote VetSpecialists.com by pitching success stories that highlight specialists, owners, and primary care veterinarians to regional print/broadcast media outlets.
Ways for ACVS Diplomates to be involved
- Update your profile for the Find a Veterinary Specialist search.
- Submit a case study using the brief online form. The PR agency, French|West|Vaughan (FWV) Fetching, will contact you to discuss the details. We encourage studies that exemplify the "triad of care"—the relationship the Diplomate has with the primary care veterinarian and the animal owner.
- Embed the search widget on your website. Help promote specialty veterinary medicine by placing the code on your site. The code will allow visitors to your website to access the "Find a Veterinary Specialist" search tool.
- Include a VetSpecialists.com banner on your website.
- Print the Triad of Care poster for your practice. A PDF of the Triad of Care graphic, sized to print to 36” x 24”, is available.
- Follow us!