VMSG is seeking an additional Board Certified Surgeon in San Juan Capistrano, California.
As a member of the VMSG team you will experience:
- Optimal Clinical Support
- Unparalleled Synergy Among the Specialists and Between Services
- Maximized Earning and Growth Potential
- Happy Place to Work
- Great Quality of Life
- Progressive Facilities and Equipment
- The Pride of Being a Part of a Well-Respected and Advanced Specialty Team
VMSG is devoted to providing excellence in care through advanced medical, surgical, diagnostic, radiological, and critical care. Our care, which focuses on Quality, Integrity, Compassion and Service is the best available in veterinary medicine.
Every VMSG staff member has made the following commitments to our patients:
- We are committed to fostering and maintaining a culture of learning and teaching within our organization and the veterinary community as a whole.
- We consider ourselves responsible for the development, exploration and trial of promising new methodologies and techniques that advance the capabilities of veterinary medicine.
- We invest all necessary resources in our professionals, equipment and facilities so that we can continue to provide unparalleled veterinary specialty services.
- We maintain our standard of excellence so as to be worthy of the friendship and trust of our veterinary colleagues and clients.
You have only one life and one career. Located one hour south of Los Angeles, San Juan Capistrano is named for the Mission that was founded here in 1776. The city is a beautiful place to live, with a variety of outdoor activities and a large recreational trail system. A large equestrian complex hosts a number of events through the year, and farmers markets operate year round.