- AOVET North America Preceptorship Program
- Operative Treatment of Veterinary CMF Trauma and Reconstruction (with animal anatomic specimens), January 22–24, 2018 | Las Vegas, NV
- Small Animal Principles, April 19–22, 2018 | Columbus, OH
- Small Animal Advanced Techniques, April 19–22, 2018 | Columbus, OH
- Principles in Equine Fracture Management, April 19–22, 2018 | Columbus, OH
- Small Animal Principles, Sept 8–11, 2018 | San Diego, CA
- Masters Course on Advanced Osteotomy - Small Animal, Sept 8–10, 2018 | San Diego, CA
- Equine Masters Course: Foal Fractures, Sept 8–9, 2018 | San Diego, CA
- Webinar: The Future of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine in Veterinary Orthopedics (Small Animal), February 21, 2018 (Save the Date for additional information when available.)
- Webinar: Proximal Phalangeal Fractures – Simple vs. Complicated (Equine), May 16, 2018 (Save the Date for additional information when available.)
- Webinar: Computed Tomography (Small Animal), October 17, 2018 (Save the Date for additional information when available.)
- Webinar: Fetlock Arthrodesis (Equine), November, 28, 2018 (Save the Date for additional information when available.)
NOTE: Not all CE opportunities are eligible for ACVS Diplomate Maintenance of Certification. View the list of Educational Partner CE opportunities approved for Maintenance of Certification.
ACVS Educational Partnership Program
The ACVS Educational Partnership Program provides an opportunity for non-commercial providers of educational programs or other continuing education to collaborate with ACVS to deliver high quality education to ACVS Diplomates and residents.
Educational Partners meet the following criteria:
- The organization must have as its primary mission the provision of high-quality education that is beneficial to ACVS residents and Diplomates.
- The organization must be non-commercial. Entities marketing products for sale are not eligible for Educational Partnerships.
Educational program providers interested in developing an Educational Partnership with ACVS submit a written request to the ACVS Board of Regents.
For more information, contact Ann Loew, ACVS Chief Executive Officer (301-916-0200 x108; firstname.lastname@example.org).