The application submission deadline is January 15, 2024, at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time). Prior to submitting a research grant proposal, applicants are encouraged to read Instructions and tips for submitting your ACVS Foundation research grant application online. The instructions include the requirement for submitting a copy of the CE certificate of completed training of the Research Grants Application Workshop, which can be used in applications within a three-year timeframe of the date on the certficate.
Prior to applying, view the Research Grant Application Workshop which focuses on the preparation of research grant proposals by surgery residents and ACVS Diplomates. This free one-hour webinar offers one CE credit. The CE certificate is required when applying for a Diplomate Research Grant or a Surgery Resident Research Grant (available to surgery residents in the first two years of residency). The CE certificate of completed training of the Research Grants Application Workshop can be used for the current year application as well as the next two application cycles.
There are seven sections (A-G) in the application process, during which you will be required to upload six documents. All documents should be prepared in advance, before starting the submission process.
- Integrity Statement (Required in Section A)
- CE certificate from the Research Grant Application Workshop (Required in Section A)
- Biographical Sketch Form (Required in Section C)
- Signatures Form (Required in Section C)
- Budget Form (Required in Section E)
- Research Proposal in PDF format (Required in Section G). The research proposal must adhere to the formatting and content requirements as specificed in the Proposal Format and Content Instructions.
Submit your grant application or review your submission history. (Must be logged in.)
Return to an overview of the
ACVS Foundation Research Grants Programs