Jump to: Internet Explorer | Firefox | Safari | Google Chrome
Internet Explorer (Windows only)
- Select Start Menu → Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet, then click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Security category and check the box labeled "Allow active content from CDs to run on My Computer".
- Click OK to save your settings. You will need to quit Internet Explorer and launch it again.
- Select Firefox → Options → Options
- Click the Content icon at the top of the Options window.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- Select Safari → Preferences...
- Click the Security icon or tab.
- Close the Preferences window to save your settings.
- Select Tools (the little "wrench" icon) → Options
- Click Under the Hood on the left.
- Under the Privacy category click Content settings...
- Close all the Options windows to save your settings.
Copyright © Omnipress. All rights reserved.