2017 CE opportunities
- Webinar: Management of Orthopedic Infections, May 10 (Pre-registration required. No registration fee.)
- Master's Course: Canine Sports Medicine and Traumatology, September 7–9, Glendale, AZ
- Principles in Small Animal Fracture Management, September 7–10, Glendale, AZ
- Webinar: Minimally Invasive Equine Surgical and Imaging Techniques, October 4 Save the date for additional details when available.
- AOVET North America Preceptorship Program
NOTE: Not all CE opportunities are eligible for ACVS Diplomate Maintenance of Certification. View the list of Educational Partner CE opportunities approved for Maintenance of Certification.
ACVS Educational Partnership Program
The ACVS Educational Partnership Program provides an opportunity for non-commercial providers of educational programs or other continuing education to collaborate with ACVS to deliver high quality education to ACVS Diplomates and residents.
Educational Partners meet the following criteria:
- The organization must have as its primary mission the provision of high-quality education that is beneficial to ACVS residents and Diplomates.
- The organization must be non-commercial. Entities marketing products for sale are not eligible for Educational Partnerships.
Educational program providers interested in developing an Educational Partnership with ACVS submit a written request to the ACVS Board of Regents.
For more information, contact Ann Loew, ACVS Chief Executive Officer (301-916-0200 x108; email@example.com).