2013 ACVS Practice Partners Program
As an ACVS Practice Partner, Diplomate-affiliated practices take advantage of benefits designed specifically to heighten awareness of their practice and encourage distinctive quality of care by their practice’s staff.
By participating in the ACVS Practice Partners Program with an annual fee of $4,000*, practices can anticipate a rewarding year, while supporting the mission of ACVS — excellence in training and research.
2013 Practice Partner Benefits:
- A $1,000 credit used towards Symposium and laboratory registrations, marketing materials, a Foundation donation and promotional items. After use of credit, a 20% discount will be applied thereafter.
- Two hundred “A Team Approach to Veterinary Surgical Care” brochures and four “What is a Diplomate/Surgical Specialist?” posters to educate the public about board certification
- Complimentary Symposium registration for all practice technicians and for a referring veterinarian
- Pre-register for Symposium laboratories
- Advance opportunity to select Symposium sponsorship
- Complimentary employment advertisements on the ACVS website
- Recognition as a Practice Partner:
- ACVS website, with a link to the practice’s website
- Cut to the Point (CTTP), the monthly Diplomates’ e-bulletin
- Symposium Registration Brochure, Final Program & Exhibits Guide and prominent display
- Name badges for all Symposium attendees from the practice
- A Practice Partner plaque for the office recognizing annual participation
*Practices with multiple locations under the same ownership receive special reduced contribution amounts for the additional Practice Partner locations. The contribution for each additional practice is $3,000 and each location receives the complete set of benefits.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Andy Anderson (email@example.com) or Ann Loew, ACVS Executive Director, at 301-916-0200 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print full set of 2013 ACVS Practice Partner benefits