Special Symposium Benefits for Recent Diplomates!
Congratulations to our 103 new Diplomates. 2012 Diplomates will receive special ACVS Veterinary Symposium benefits!
- A discount of $100 off their registration fee for the Symposium
- An invitation to register for a unique and practical session, "Compensation, Contracts and Personal Finance — The Basics Every Diplomate Should Know.”
- The session will be presented by David Gersholowitz, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, BluePearl Veterinary Partners.
- The session will be held, Friday, November 2, 2012, 12:45-2:45pm.
- The registration fee for recent Diplomates (2010-2012) and ACVS residents is $15, a 67% discount on the regular registration fee. Lunch is included for pre-registered attendees.
- An invitation to relax with colleagues and friends at Friday evening’s Monumental Celebration!, the primary social event at the ACVS Veterinary Symposium. A complimentary drink ticket for use at Friday evening’s Monumental Celebration! will be provided for 2012 Diplomates.
Again, congratulations to our 2012 Diplomates. We look forward to meeting each of them in National Harbor, MD!